Welcome!

Right this way soldier. Out of the dark and into the cold, heh. I can tell you're looking for someone, well, if you can't find them here, chances are they don't exist, heh. This here's the Rogues Gallery--a collection of every character to grace the chronicles of the Daylight Play-by-post game. Got a character? Put them here.

Word to the wise, heh, people talk about all kinds of things here. In-character, out-of-character, anything goes in this place, heh.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Camp Grumblings 3

Nessim laughs good naturedly at Hunfrid, "I've known a few dwarves -- not the warmest of races, but I have a feeling his frostiness will come in quite useful to us. Besides I wager he'll not get more money out of any we face than he will out of the empire. At least not enough to make betrayal worth the consequences." His eyes flash darkly for a moment, but his lighthearted demeanor returns quickly.


"I believe some of the men still haven't lost all their money to me at dice." He says as he returns to the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment